HR Business Partner in a truly global company
NORDEN is looking for a business-driven HR Business Partner with a passion for people and making an impact.
What is in it for you:
You will be joining NORDEN’s People team based in our HQ in Hellerup, Denmark. Our team consists of passionate and ambitious professionals with high drive and engagement, who all want to make a real difference for our colleagues across our 11 offices globally. Our way of working is informal and we firmly believe that it is important to have fun while at work. You will be expected to bring your own unique profile and personality to the team as well as bringing your own individual capabilities into play.
As our new HR Business Partner, you will work closely with our business to support our global leaders and management teams with their daily leadership challenges as well as being a natural go-to person. The role is broad, and you will be involved in both strategic as well as operational tasks, spanning from leadership sparring and strategic work force planning to recruitment and delivering on the tasks in our annual HR cycle.
Acting as a trusted advisor to our leaders and management, you will be the centre point in various People activities across the company. Specific tasks include:
- Individual leadership sparring in your area of responsibility.
- The annual HR processes such as salary regulations, engagement surveys, development and workforce planning.
- Day-to-day support within well-being, job satisfaction, efficiency, diversity and inclusion initiatives and new ways of working.
- Supporting the Head of People, Communications & Sustainability with strategic idea development concerning execution of initiatives and consolidation.
- Participation in selected development initiatives.
You have high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude as well as being pragmatic and a fast learner with a proven track record of delivering through collaborative engagement with stakeholders. You are both strategic and hands-on and able to take the pulse of what is working well and what needs to be improved. The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a HR Business Partner / trusted advisor in all HR matters
- Experience planning and executing the annual HR cycle
- Experience within and passionate about recruitment. Experience using PI is an advantage.
- Business understanding from working in a trading company is an advantage.
- A solid HR toolbox. Experience from working within consulting an advantage.
- It is a requirement that you master English on a high level – both orally and written.
- A master’s degree in e.g. HR, Business Administration, Strategy and Management.
- Some experience working with smaller development projects
NORDEN was founded in 1871, making it one of the world’s oldest internationally operating shipping companies. We are at the heart of global trade, providing reliable and efficient dry cargo and product tanker services to customers across the world, enabling smarter global trade. With 11 offices across 6 continents, NORDEN is an integrated part of the global commodity trade with close proximity to our customers.
We do not offer jobs at NORDEN, we offer careers. We are extremely proud of the feeling of community, support and respect that we have nurtured at NORDEN, resulting in what we believe is a vibrant, exciting, respectful and ethical environment where individuals have the autonomy and empowerment to make decisions that matter – work that yields tangible results in the real world.
If any questions, please reach out to Head of People, Communications & Sustainability Heidi Nykjær Persson by e-mail: email@example.com
Applications can be send both in Danish and English
We look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than 16 May and will be having interviews continuously.