Do you share our passion for people centric organisational development?
And do you want to contribute to the future of global trade, while using your innovative and ambitious mindset towards developing NORDEN as an organisation? Then this is your chance.
What is in it for you?
In NORDEN we have high aspirations for our people and leaders while striving for a high performing organisation that promotes an inclusive culture founded on curiosity, collaboration and challenging the status quo. To fulfil this commitment, we are looking for a new colleague to join the HR team at our Copenhagen based HQ. Your focus will be on HR development projects, but this is also an opportunity for you to be part of our impactful HR team that focuses on everything from operations, recruitment, business partnering and developing the people and great culture across our 13 global offices.
The tasks that await you
Your main objective will be to efficiently plan, coordinate, design, develop and deliver some of our most business-critical HR projects. You will:
- Plan, coordinate, and co-lead global projects in line with NORDEN’s core values
- Contribute to develop multiple global HR initiatives from scratch such as an upward feedback concept, a new manager programme and a trainee programme
- Create positive change and deliver immediate value
- Prepare presentations to support communication across teams
- Facilitate learning seminars and groups
- Ensure anchoring of learning activities and continuously evaluate to improve output.
Your competences and core qualifications
- A self-starter, who is not afraid of taking the lead
- A team player that always think ‘we’ before ‘me’
- A change-maker that prefer to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
To be successful in this role, we imagine that you:
- Have a relevant master’s degree and +3 years of experience from a similar position
- Have developed a good understanding of project management as a discipline and are able to leverage your experience in your daily work
- Have previous experience with team and leadership development
- Have a strategic mindset and understand how to bring ideas to life
- Have good collaboration skills enabling you to work with various stakeholders
- Have a structured and detail-oriented approach to planning and coordinating
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English.
NORDEN is a recognised shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 13 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver trusted, safe and efficient solutions to our customers all over the world, enabling smarter global trade.
NORDEN has a value-based culture that empowers our purpose of enabling smarter global trade – every single day. Operating at the heart of global trade, NORDEN is committed to aiding customers decarbonise their supply chains, setting high standards within diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as health and safety. All while ensuring strong governance and taking a firm stance against any form of corruption. NORDEN is a people-oriented business which aims to give all employees equal opportunities to realise their potential, ensure well-being and enable our employees to operate as a globally connected team.
Do you wish to get onboard with us – apply for this position today.
We look forward to receiving your application, resume and relevant diplomas via our website as soon as possible and no later than 27 March, 2023. We review applications and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background and professional competencies and we therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Organisational Development Helen Boye via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here.