Join our business, develop your skills, and take on this position as Student Assistant in our Financial Systems and Processes team.
As a student assistant in Financial Systems and Processes you will have a great opportunity to learn Financial Systems from A-Z combined with gaining large knowledge of financial Master Data structures and processes and the importance of such. You will get diverse and varied responsibilities along with the opportunity to develop within the role over time.
You will work closely together with the team, supporting business with daily system related issues.
- Supporting the business in daily error handling in ERP system (MSBC)
- Handling of financial Master Data, hierarchies, dimensions, and access rights
- Develop and maintain control environment for financial Master Data
- Ad hoc administrative tasks related to clean-up in Master Data
- Contribute to develop and test of new system solutions including preparation of guidelines.
Personal and professional competences:
You are structured and have a detailed mindset. You are thinking in end-to-end solutions and have a holistic approach to the process. You are motivated to find the best solutions, see new opportunities, and optimize where possible.
As a person, you are curious, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- You are expected to be at the first part of a relevant Economics or Financial education
- You have an interest and passion for financial systems and an understanding for Master Data and the importance of these
- You are advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have a highly structured and systematic approach to all your work, and a desire to always deliver high quality
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Danish and have strong communicative skills
- You enjoy working independently but also have good cooperation competences and like working in teams
What we offer:
As student assistant in Financial Systems and Processes, you will become part of a big international company with proud traditions. In NORDEN, we are open-minded, ambitious, and work towards a shared overall goal. We value our student assistants and highly prioritise their individual development.
NORDEN is a global shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 13 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver trusted, safe and efficient solutions to our customers all over the world, enabling smarter global trade.
Operating at the heart of global trade, we are committed to decarbonising the global supply chain, working focused with diversity, equity and inclusion, while taking a firm stance on all forms of corruption. NORDEN takes pride in our global culture where diversity and inclusion are drivers for a sustainable workforce, and we seek to provide equal opportunities for all.
Please upload your application, resume and relevant diplomas via our website as soon as possible and no later than 12 February 2023. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here.