NORDEN is looking for a Senior Communications Partner to play a key role in our internal and external communication and take us to the next level within social media.
The position offers the opportunity to take up a core HQ role in our fast-paced Corporate Communications team, handling a variety of internal and external communication tasks in an informal and trading-oriented atmosphere, while maintaining a high level of professionalism. With global shipping entering a new era and NORDEN in the midst of a climate focused and data-driven transformation, now is a truly exciting time to join the company.
- Content lead for internal and external channels
- Internal advisor to senior management and key stakeholders
- Media relations support including pitches, press releases, issues management and talk-tracks
- Support the growth of our social media presence
- Native or fluent in verbal and written English and Danish
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to interact and work with people from the entire organisation
- Curious, full of drive and initiatives, seeking out the good stories on your own, while also being well-organised and able to meet deadlines
- Familiar with the media’s way of working, service-minded and professional, yet also with personal integrity
- A passionate and experienced communicator and writer with a solid knowledge of the media, social media and the internal advisor role
- Willingness to embrace a modern working environment where you work across borders and processes that are still being built
- Think and move fast while being a team player
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a key player in an exciting growth journey
- Join a well-established team of 6 in Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- An international, fast-paced, vibrant, diverse and fun working environment
NORDEN is a leading shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 12 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver reliable, safe and efficient solutions to our customers globally, enabling smarter global trade.
One of the oldest listed shipping companies in the world, NORDEN operates at the heart of global trade, and is committed to decarbonising the global supply chain, becoming an industry leader within diversity, equality and inclusion, while taking a firm stance on all forms of corruption.
Please send your application by 22 May and contact Anne-Louise Dam-Rasmussen on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Please upload your application, resume and relevant diplomas via our website as soon as possible and no later than 22 May 2022. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne-Louise Dam-Rasmussen at ALD@norden.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here.