NORDEN is looking for a committed student assistant in IT who can join the IT team 15-20 hours a week. Your job will consist of assisting in the daily work of IT Projects, supporting the IT Project Manager in regards of projects and best practice.
What is in it for you:
- Developing knowledge in the IT PMO & Project management Area
- An exciting and educational position in a well-functioning IT-department
- Develop communication skills with end users
- A flexible workplace with room for your education
- Participate in project preparations & execution
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations & Project documents
- Assist in meetings and meetings related documents
- Assist in preparing for training related activities
- Ad hoc tasks
- You are currently attending a higher education - does not have to be IT related, but you have a strong interest in working with IT related projects
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good at data analysis & data processing
- Strong ability to organise workplans and manage time effectively - also when it’s routine tasks
- You enjoy collaborating with people and building relationships
- Strong Danish & English communications skills
What we offer:
You will be part of an international, ambitious and openminded workplace, with co-workers who are proud of their workplace. The culture at NORDEN is defined by an informal, casual tone and high engagement. NORDEN offers good terms, an excellent canteen and social activities after work.
NORDEN is a leading shipping company within Dry Cargo and Product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 11 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insight to deliver reliable, safe and efficient dry cargo and product tanker transport solutions to our customers all over the world; enabling smarter global trade.
We are a global team united by a profound set of values and a belief in the power of combining strong team work, data driven decisions and personal relations. We call it ‘Trust Powered by Intelligence’.
We do not offer jobs, we offer careers. We are extremely proud of the feeling of community, support and respect that we have nurtured at NORDEN, resulting in what we believe is a vibrant, exciting, respectful and ethical environment where individuals have the autonomy and empowerment to make decisions that matter.
Let’s stay connected
Let us continue the conversation online. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter: @ds_norden.
Please send your application and CV via our website. The application deadline is December 10th 2021.
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better are your chances.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Project Manager, Zarah Dyrløv Madsen at +45 23 32 4882
We are looking forward to hearing from you.