Do you share our passion for organisational development?
And do you want to contribute to the future of global trade, while using your innovative and ambitious mindset towards developing NORDEN as an organisation? Then this is your chance.
A CAREER IN NORDEN
Shipping is changing and so are the people needed to run it. NORDEN is currently expanding, and we have high ambitions for our people, leaders and for our organisation. We are therefore looking for a new colleague to join our HR team at our Copenhagen based HQ. This is an opportunity for you to be part of our impactful HR team that focus on everything from operations, recruiting, business partnering, to developing our people and our great culture across our 11 global offices. We strive to foster an inclusive culture founded on curiosity, collaboration, and challenging the status quo. The role is a project employment of 18 months.
AN INTEGRAL PART OF ALL STEPS
Your main objective will be to successfully plan, coordinate, design, develop and deliver some of our most business-critical HR projects over the next 18 months. You will:
- Plan, coordinate, and lead global projects in line with NORDEN’s core values and ethical workflow
- Contribute to develop multiple global HR initiatives
- Drive change and deliver immediate value
- Take a real interest in stakeholder involvement and management
- Take ownership and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prepare presentations to support communication across teams
- Never work alone but will be an integral part of teams across NORDEN.
WHO YOU ARE
- A cool, ambitious self-starter, who are not afraid of taking the lead
- A team player – always ‘we’ before ‘me’
- Tired of ‘business as usual’ and prefer to be innovative and challenge the status quo
- A natural collaborator – we want to fill our office with empathetic colleagues.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
To be successful in this role, we imagine that you:
- Have a relevant master’s degree and +3 years of experience from a similar position
- Have developed a good understanding of project management as a discipline and are able to leverage your experience in your daily work
- Have previous experience with team and leadership development
- Have a solid strategic mindset and understand how to bring ideas to realisation
- Have strong cooperation skills enabling you to work with various stakeholders
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English.
NORDEN offers benefits such as health insurance, discount deals, digital newspaper, great activity clubs and a fantastic canteen where you can enjoy your breakfast and lunch every day. On top of this, we offer you:
- A job where your continual learning and development is in focus
- A global working environment with passionate colleagues who love to have fun together
- An Informal company culture where your opinion matters.
Working for NORDEN means you are contributing to the future of global trade. Do you wish to get onboard with us – apply for this position today.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and other relevant background material via the link below as soon as possible and no later than September 28, 2021. Please note that we will interview applicants on a rolling basis. If you have questions to the role, please reach out to Helen Boye: HBY@NORDEN.COM
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position regardless of background.
NORDEN was founded in 1871, making it one of the world’s oldest internationally operating shipping companies. We are at the heart of global trade, providing reliable and efficient dry cargo and product tanker services to customers across the world, enabling smarter global trade. With 11 offices across 6 continents, NORDEN is an integrated part of the global commodity trade with close proximity to our customers.
We do not offer jobs at NORDEN, we offer careers. We are extremely proud of the feeling of community, support and respect that we have nurtured at NORDEN, resulting in what we believe is a vibrant, exciting, respectful and ethical environment where individuals have the autonomy and empowerment to make decisions that matter – work that yields tangible results in the real world.
Let us connect:
Let us continue to conversation on our socials – Find us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter @ds_norden