NORDEN is looking for a Vessel Performance Analyst for our well-established Fuel Efficiency & Decarbonisation department at our head office in Hellerup, Denmark. The Fuel Efficiency & Decarbonisation department works closely with the Operation and Chartering departments using in-house developed software.
What is in it for you:
- Direct effect on the climate impact and bottom line of a large international company
- Acquiring knowledge of both the shipping industry
- Use of advanced mathematical models for performance monitoring
- Being part of a modern organisation where sustainability and development is on the agenda
- Contribute to the continued development of NORDEN’s in-house vessel performance software
- Analyse and translate the results of advanced mathematical models to colleagues in the commercial departments worldwide
- Move NORDEN towards more sustainable shipping
- Your input will lead directly to decision-making in the daily work of your colleagues
- Participate in designing future decision support systems for improving the fuel efficiency of a large fleet of commercial vessels
- Newly graduated Naval Architect, Mechanical Engineer, Transport Engineer, or similar
- Interest in ships, hydrodynamics, and engines
- Good understanding of numbers and mathematical modelling
- Highly organized and structured
- Good communicator and interested in closely coordinating with colleagues
What we offer:
- A key impact role and the opportunity to accelerate your career at an exciting international company
- A fun, informal, and international working atmosphere with a smart, passionate, and self-driven team in Copenhagen, where we take pride in our social activities
NORDEN A/S operates a modern, flexible, and competitive fleet globally within the dry cargo and tanker vessel types. NORDEN was founded in 1871 and is one of the world’s oldest listed shipping companies.
NORDEN has its head office in Hellerup, north of Copenhagen, and offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Annapolis, Rio de Janeiro, Limassol, Melbourne, Santiago, Vancouver, Dubai, and Ivory Coast. NORDEN has close to 400 office-based employees and around 700 seafarers on the Company’s owned vessels.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Ditte Wittendorff, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Thiago Pessôa, email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application, CV, and other relevant background material via the link below as soon as possible and no later September 25th, 2021. We consider applications and invite to interviews continuously so do not hesitate to send us an application.