Student Assistant in IT Service Delivery, NORDEN
Do you have a passion for delivering good service? NORDEN is looking for committed Student assistant to join the IT Service Desk team 15-20 hours a week in the Hellerup Office in Denmark. Your job will consist of assisting in the daily work of the frontline team and other administrative work.
IT Service Desk team
The goal of the IT ServiceDesk team is to provide excellent IT Service and support for NORDEN employees.
As IT Service Desk Student Assistant, you will be part of a dynamic IT Service Desk team in a transformation phase moving from being a hotline desk to become an IT Service Desk supporting more broadly and take over a number of support tasks from other units in the IT departments in NORDEN.
Ambitions are high, and your days will be exciting while working with both local and international colleagues at the office in Hellerup. You will work closely together with the rest of the ServiceDesk team in solving and managing day to day incidents and service requests from employees around the world ranging from supporting the onboarding new employees to provide application support and solving IT issues on various busines critical applications.
What is in it for you:
- An exciting and educational position in a well-functioning IT-department
- Developing communication skills with end users.
- A flexible workplace with room for your education
- A pleasant work environment out of our HQ in Hellerup
- End user support by either mail, phone, helpdesk or desk side support
- Setup and installation of workstations, laptops and mobile phones
- Maintenance and relocation of IT equipment
- Administer and manage asset management process for PCs and Mobile phone
- AD hoc tasks and projects
- You are currently attending a higher education - does not have to be IT related, but you have a strong interest in working with Service Delivery.
- Understand what it takes to provide good customer service to accommodating users solving big as well as small issues.
- Preferably superuser in Windows OS and experience with pc hardware and general knowledge in IOS
- You enjoy collaborating with people and building relationships.
- Good communication skills using speech and writing both in Danish/English (no exceptions)
- Strong ability to organise workplans and manage time effectively.
What we offer:
You will be part of an international, ambitious and openminded workplace, with co-workers who are proud of their workplace. The culture at NORDEN is defined by an informal, casual tone and high engagement. NORDEN offers good terms, an excellent canteen and social activities after work.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S is a shipping company, which operates a modern, flexible and competitive fleet globally within the dry cargo and tanker vessel types. NORDEN was founded in 1871 and is one of the world’s oldest listed shipping companies.
NORDEN has its head office in Hellerup, north of Copenhagen, and offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Annapolis, Rio de Janeiro, Limassol, Melbourne, Santiago, Vancouver, Mumbai and Ivory Coast. NORDEN has close to 400 office-based employees and around 700 seafarers on the Company’s owned vessels.
Please send your application and CV via our website. The application deadline is 30th of June 2021.
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better are your chances.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Head of IT Service Delivery Hanne Rønning Krogh +4530763071
We are looking forward to hearing from you.