Do you have a passion for international trade? - NORDEN seeks Commercial Shipping Graduates for our Singapore office
Being a NORDEN Commercial Shipping Graduate
As a Commercial Shipping Graduate at NORDEN, you become part of a 2 year programme with the aim of developing strong shipping profiles to take NORDEN to the next level.
Ambitions are high, and your days will be exciting while working with both local and international colleagues at the office in Suntec City You become an active player on our team from day one and gain hands on experience with both chartering and operation.
As part of your development, you will have a rotation to our head quarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, to build on your understanding and skills from functions, such as Risk Management, Market Research, Advanced Analytics and Digital Solutions. The length of each rotation varies pending on your individual profile and potential.
- Bachelor's degree in shipping with excellent results (please attach a transcript to your application)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Mathematics minimum at B level
- Extra-curricular activities/experience from shipping or the financial industry
- Singaporean citizenship (NORDEN cannot sponsor work permit/visa)
- Competitive and self-driven with a commercial flair and an assertive personality who enjoys interacting with colleagues, customers and other external partners
Start date for our Commercial Shipping Graduates is typically in August but we are flexible to individual circumstances.
Please note that only applications submitted via our jobportal will be considered for the programme, we do not accept applications via email.
NORDEN is working with Helm Specialist Recruitment on the process for hiring Commercial Shipping Graduates.