Service Desk Manager
NORDEN is looking for a service desk manager for our headquarter in Hellerup.
The IT service desk is an integrated part of the IT operations team consisting of 12 dedicated IT supporters and system administrators. The service desk manager will play a leading role in building up the service desk functions, by setting the team, finding the right ITSM tools, create service catalogues and SLA’s while also being a hands-on person, solving and managing day to day incidents and service requests from employees around the world
What is in it for you:
- A great opportunity to architect and influence the future setup of the service desk function
- Develop your project, process and leadership skills while still getting your hands dirty from time to time
- Play a vital role in a global organization where data is treated like an asset
- Plan your own workday with a great degree of flexibility
- Day to day management and continuous development of the service desk function
- Handle and prioritize incidents and service requests
- Implement the tools and processes needed to ensure a great user experience
- Plan and execute various IT projects
- Solid leadership experience from a similar role
- Good technical understanding
- At least a basic understanding of ITIL
- Fluent in English, and a good understanding of different cultures.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
What we offer:
A key role in a dynamic international working environment with a large degree of flexibility. Lots of great colleagues within a flat organization. Competitive benefits and great development opportunities.
We work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility and support each other in our efforts to help NORDEN create exceptional results. We have a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company, which strives to change the business of shipping and trade by living our Corporate Soul Purpose:
“As custodians of smarter global trade, we are conscious, soulful people uniting a world, where every person and action matters.”
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Stefan Søndergård, Head of IT operations on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is November 27th 2020.