As a leading shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers, we now strengthen our group of human resource professionals with a competent HR Business Partner for our Singapore office.
The role is broad, and you will be involved in handling operational tasks, spanning from leadership sparring to recruitment and delivering on the tasks in our annual HR cycle.
Acting as a trusted advisor to our leaders and management, you will be the center point in various People activities in the Asia region meanwhile having a close collaboration and coordination with the People team in Copenhagen.
You will report to Head of People, Communications & Sustainability in Copenhagen and you will have daily cooperation with our Copenhagen based HR Business Partners and HR Operations team.
- Individual leadership sparring and being present for managers across Asia – across multiple functions
- Handling HR administration and operation tasks within the local legal specifications and NORDEN processes in close coordination with the HR Operations team in Copenhagen
- Day-to-day support within well-being, job satisfaction, efficiency, diversity and inclusion initiatives and new ways of working in close coordination with the People department in Copenhagen
- Handling the recruitment process from A-Z
- Participation in selected development initiatives
- Carrying out engagement surveys
- Participating in onboarding and exit activities
- Mentor for trainees in Singapore office
- Close cooperation with payroll colleague on salary, work permits, etc.
- Initiatives in Asia based on funding from Orients Fond
- Roll out of annual HR wheel across Asia
- Responsible for insurance and alignment in employment terms between CPH/Asia
- Independently handle contracts including potential coordination with CPH
Competences and core qualifications
You hold a minimum of 3 years of experience from a similar HR role and have a solid HR toolbox including basis HR operations experience.
You are comfortable handling challenges such as Engagement Surveys, insurance, employee matters, and alignment in employment terms across Asia. Furthermore, you have experience within and are passionate about recruitment.
As a person you maneuver well in different organisational departments and styles, interacting with different personalities, including managerial level.
Business understanding from working in a Shipping company is an advantage in this role.
NORDEN is a leading shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 12 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver reliable, safe, and efficient solutions to our customers all over the world, enabling smarter global trade.
Operating at the heart of global trade, we are committed to decarbonizing the global supply chain, becoming industry leaders within diversity, equality, and inclusion, while taking a firm stance on all forms of corruption.
Please upload your application, resume and relevant diplomas via our website as soon as possible and no later than 29. June 2022. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Kiær Steffensen, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com. We hope we have sparked your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here.
29. June 2022