The NORDEN Cadet Programme
The NORDEN Cadet Programme is handled by the NORDEN/Synergy joint venture, NORDEN SYNERGY Ship Management (NSSM), which is the technical manager of NORDEN's tanker fleet.
You can read more about the programme below.
A hands-on education for a career at sea
We value our people above all else, and as one of our representatives at sea, you will be at the center of our operations. Our Cadet Programme prepares you for a life at sea as a skilled officer. NSSM offers sea service in connection with your education to become a Master Mariner or Marine Engineer.
What you can expect from us
- Full pay during practical placements
- NSSM will pay for your work clothes, US visa and similar expenses
- Real, practical experience where you will take part in the ship’s daily operations while on board
What we expect from you
- An ambitious and driven attitude
- An aspiration for leadership
- A natural technical ability
- A willingness to be flexible and committed
- Good mathematical and English skills
- An eye for safety and a capacity for responsibility
- A high school education or relevant vocational training
- No criminal record
Do you want to now more about the cadet programme? Please visit https://worldcareers.dk/
How to apply
Danish nationalities: https://norden.com/career/open-positions
Other nationalities: https://www.synergymarinegroup.com/careers/onboard
If you have questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org